Stealth Walker Privacy Tool
Customer information and trust are critical assets, which businesses of all sizes seriously must take an active role in protecting. The privacy and of any business including customer data cannot be simply left to chance. Once you have lost your name or customer’s trust, you have lost their business, and that negative “word of mouth” can either make or break your company image and your product line, services or even an entire company. With the appropriate Stealthwalker protection is in place to avoid Target’s massive privacy breach – and the associated harm to your valued customers.
Stealth Walker is a software-based privacy tool. It provides easy connectivity for the user and has a very straightforward mechanism to establish a connection. StealthWalker creates an tunnel between your PC and the server, which means not only your browsing is secure, but also all communication going through the Internet, such as messengers, Skype, FTP, Email, etc. are all encrypted.
These features can be very useful in situations like:
- Stop Geo-Targeting In Its Tracks prevent online marketers, search engines and websites from using your IP address or location.
- Protect Your Information encrypt all your internet traffic and evade hackers and snoops.
- Browsing Internet securely using public Access Points and WiFi hotspots.
- Hiding your real identity online while using Forums, Blogs and Social networks.
- Encrypting (AES-256) and hiding your Internet traffic from ISP or local network attackers.
Unlike our competitors we write 100 percent of our software, manage our network, and Encrypt the enabling us to deliver fast and reliable VPN service. We’re the only company who handles your data this way so your privacy and security are protected from end-to-end.
Our network is secured with 256-bit encryption, and we’re constantly optimizing our network to provide unlimited bandwidth and speed, so you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows in high definition. Stealthwalker runs seamlessly in the background so you can use the Internet without any interruptions.
So what makes StealthWalker better if not unique:
- including DNS encryption and protection against DNS leaks (What is a DNS leak?).
- Fast VPN servers and bandwidth misuse monitor to avoid bottlenecks and overload issues.
- Custom Tor (TOR Network) enabled built-in browser to offer multiple encryption layers, improved privacy and anonymity.
- All-in-one built-in privacy solution offered by third-party open source tools such as Veracrypt, Keepass, Eraser, Processexplorer, Processhacker, BleachBit, Customized Firefox, Dnscrypt, Tor, Autoruns, Desktops, WifiGurad, GPG4USB, Certificates tools, and Tcpview.
- Unlimited VPN speed.
- Open all available ports.
- Connect to us worldwide.
- Easy-to-use VPN apps for Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Custom control panel for Enterprise clients with advanced features such as and VPN server management.
- Enhanced user’s guide (click here to view).
- Enhanced user management system (click here to view).
- 5-star customer support in case you run into issues, our world-class support team is at your service. We offer round-the-clock customer support.
Did you know?
Anyone can intercept your passwords or banking details if they’re on the same Wi-Fi network with you (coffee shop, airport) using simple programs that are widely available on the
Fraud and identity theft are becoming more and more commonplace. While using StealthWalker, no one can intercept information such as your credit card numbers, passwords, instant messages, or any other sensitive details that could be used against you.
OpenVPN2 has been reviewed please read the security assessment here.
How can I use it for free:
For winbdows users If you have a VPN profile just send it over via Discord and I will set it up for you in my DB so you can use stealth Walker with your own custom VPN profile.
Product Name: Stealth Walker
PC World Rating:
Size: 145 MB
Updated on: 11.10.2016
Platform: Microsoft Windows
HushList: – –
Latest posts by Warith Al Maawali (see all)
- Apple iOS Mail Client leaking highly sensitive information - December 27, 2019
- Validating VPN nodes - November 3, 2019
- Migrating from php 5.6 to 7.3 - November 1, 2019
- Linux Kodachi 8.11 The Secure OS - October 20, 2013
- Migrating from Vbulletin to Burning board - March 27, 2016