Posted by Warith Al Maawali on Mar 27, 2013 in Home Office | Comments Off on Webfile Retriever
This software utility can download any given web address or multiple files within the specified period of time (interval) set by the user and save them on locally.
You can assign time stamps to the file name it will also alert the user if the file has been retrieved successfully (view screen shot).
Product Name: Webfile Retriever
PC World Rating:
Size: 3.29 MB
Updated on: 18.05.2014
Platform: Microsoft Windows Copyright protected by Digiprove © 2014-2019 Eagle Eye Digital Solutions
The following two tabs change content below.
Crypto currency , security , coding addicted I am not an expert or a professional I just love & enjoy what I am addicted on🤠
Latest posts by Warith Al Maawali (see all)
- Apple iOS Mail Client leaking highly sensitive information - December 27, 2019
- Validating VPN nodes - November 3, 2019
- Migrating from php 5.6 to 7.3 - November 1, 2019
- Linux Kodachi 8.27 The Secure OS - October 20, 2013
- Migrating from Vbulletin to Burning board - March 27, 2016
URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator, and is used to specify addresses on the World Wide Web. A URL is the fundamental network identification for any resource connected to the web (e.g., hypertext pages, images, and sound files).